Monday, May 6, 2013

Ivory 2-IN-1

Ivory 2-IN-1
 
 
                                                            
 
 
 
   Move over Axe there's a new 2 in 1 in town and this one is not just for the ladies. Recently Influenster sent me a full size bottle free to try. It is by Ivory it says 2 in 1 but it is oh so much more then that. It not only cleans your hair but conditions it, but that's not all you can use it as a body wash as well!! I doesn't have a over powering colonge or girly scent to it and stays neutral so all members of the family can use it.
 
 
   Bath Time: I first tried the Ivory on my 4 year old during her bath. Right away I noticed that it was very creamy, not to runny or oily at all.  I rubbed her hair down and it was very foamy for the small amount that I used which was great since the bottle was so huge I knew it would last a long time. Afterwards I gave her a puff to wash herself, since she likes to be a big girl.
 
After Bath: I combed and dried her hair I noticed right away how soft and shiny it was. Her skin also showed to be extremly soft. She had a very refreshing scent all day like a fresh baby scent.
 
 
Many Advantages:
  • Cleans head to toe with dual action formula
  • Washes away dirt and odor
  • Leaves hair clean and conditioned
  • Free of dyes & heavy perfumes
  • Saves shower space with just ONE bottle
  • 50% MORE than other 2-in-1 brands
  • Made in the USA
  • Cost: $3.50 at Walmart and Target (score!)



  •  
     
    Now mama's bath time: I myself used this and found that I still had to use conditioner on my hair to get the softness that I wanted. I will say though that everyone has different hair though so it could've just been me.
     
     
     
     If you want to learn more about Ivory and its entire line of products, visit their Facebook page. Visit the Influenster review page for Ivory 2-in-1 Hair & Body Wash if you want to see what other people is saying about this product, who like me already tried it already like me. Check out their funny video on Facebook too! (I wish I could have it embedded here, but Facebook privacy settings for videos don’t allow this to be possible on blog posts).
     
     
     
     
     
    

    No comments:

    Post a Comment