Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Get Fashionably Fit in Old Navy Activewear

Old Navy
Active Wear
 
 
 
Just got a sample and share from crowdtap and old navy this week. It came with a welcome letter from Old Navy and 2 coupons one for me and one for a friend (or my mom lol) Eacch coupon  was for a pair of active wear pants and an active wear top.
 
 
(one of the coupons)
 
 
 
We went to the Evansville, In Old Navy in Eastland Mall. My mom and I took my 4 year old with us.  The active wearr is apparently very popular since most of it was gone. There was still lots of good stuff left though. They had this one outfit on display with capris, a sports bra, andd matching jacket that was super cute but didn't really wanna get anything to bring unwanted attention at the gym.
 
 


 
 


We did some browsing around the store while in and noticed they had active wear for not only women and men but little kids as well which was super cute. As you can see by the pictures all of the colors are neon and all of them look amazing with the black pant. They really pop and big or small I think everyone feels good when they look good and these clothes will def do that. Except for the under armour type pants those will just make you feel like someone is squeezing the life out of you lol.
 
 


 
 
 
Upon check out we ran into a little issue where my coupn wouldn't scan, lucky for me I picked a store with an amazing staff. Kevin was the guy who checked me out at register and he had to have manager come over ride the thing too make it work but they were so nice and patient with me. They were also very interested in joining crowdtap to try cool stuff free like me :). If you get into the store be sure to check out all the cool active wear and browse the cute summer stuff while there too :)
 
 


 
 
If you wanna learn more checkout www.crowdtap.com or for more bold colors and designs go to www.oldnavy.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment