Sunday, May 19, 2013

Tastykake® Kandy Bar Kakes

Tastykake® Kandy Bar Kakes
 
 
Sweet tooth anyone?? If you said yes, then answer me this, what if you could get a snack cake and your favorite candy bar in the same place??? Well what if I told you I wasn't just what iffing you, that you really can! That's right Tastykake candy bars combine both cake and candy bars all into one.
 
 
 
In my latest voxbox from Influenster I received a sample of the tasty kake it was the reeses flavor. I am not much of a reeses person but my husband is a freak for them. After having the one that I received he had to go out for more.
 
 
The tasty kake candy bar line comes in three flavors: Reese's, Hershey, and York Peppermint Patty.
 
 
 
Reese's: My husband said it was wonderful tasted like peanut butter heaven. Not to much of either flavor was over bearing the other it was just right. The filling was light a fluffy and the cake was very moist.
 
 (Actual Bar that received from Influenster)
 
 
Hershey's: This one my whole family loved especially with a glass of milk. So delicious with the marshmallow in the middle with the graham cracker taste. Yum Yum Yum if you like chocolate this is the one for you.
 
York: This was very different, normally I love these little patties, but when it's in a cake it's a little weird. I didn't really care to much for the minty taste with my cake.
 
 
 
They had great sale at the bakery too on these when we got them they were 3 for $5 my sweet toothing hubby came back with 9 boxes lol.
 
 
 
 
 
Luckily though you can find these cakes almost anywhere that tastykakes are sold and if candy bars aren't for you there are pleanty more cakes listed on their website.
 
Speaking of which on their website I found all kinds of cool stuff to do with these cakes, ya know since I have so many now hehe.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment