Monday, May 6, 2013

Cottonelle Clean Care Routine

Cottonelle
Clean Care Routine

 


 I received a very nice kit in the mail from crowdtap.com to sample and share with a few buddies. It came with an 18 pack of toilet paper for myself along with 2 (4) packs to share with some friends along with 3 tubs of flushable wipes one to keep and 2 to share.

Now I know bathroom habits are not something we all like to discuss but we all wonder sometimes. Now this toilet paper here I found to be super soft without to much fluff, as nobody likes toilet paper hanging around *yuck*. The rolls lasted a good while as well which was really nice since I seem to have a toilet paper fairy in my bathroom constantly using all the tp. The flushable wipes I only used once on myself to try them. They weren't to rough or full of moisture they were just right, though they could be a little cold hehe. The scent was pleasant they had not really fruity but pleasant all the same.

                     


Now I said that I only used them once on myself but I did use them several times with my little girl. She has recently began to conquer the potty  and I know we have all been there with the messes of toddlers and the over flow from to much toilet paper. Well what's great about these is they clean just as great as baby wipes and you can flush them so I don't have to worry about her using a whole roll of toilet paper.

I gave my mom and grandmother each a thing of wipes and of toilet paper for themselves to try out. Each of them have had nothing but positive things to say about the brand. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment