Thursday, April 11, 2013

Marc Jacobs Dot

Dot Girls
By
Marc Jacobs
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Lucky me I received a party pack from Crowdtap and Marc Jacobs to sample it included 12 samples, a mini bottle, a full size bottle, 12 nail kits (ya know the sticker kind like the ones from saly hansen) a scarf, a headband, confetti, balloons, a table cloth, string for ballons, and sample cards. All in all an AWESOME kit to receive to try free.
 
 
 
 
 
To start off the bottle is absolutley beautiful! It is so detailed and unique in it's own way I just love looking at it. The mini bottle even looks just like it :).  Now the smell of this is just something you will have to smell yourself to experience the mystery behind it. It smells wonderful but if you didn't know what was in it you would never guess. I listed them below and let me tell you they blend wonderfully. It has that fruity flirty scent with a hint of seriousness so it is fantastic for any occassion.
 
  • Topnotes: Red Berries, Dragonfruit, Honeysuckle
  • Midnotes: Jasmine, Coconut Water, Orange Blossom
  • Basenotes: Vanilla, Musk


  • Now I really went all out with all the decor for this party I was so excited to have a mommy and me kinda party. Almost all of the kids that came were wearing lady bug tutus or costumes (it really helped that all the halloween stuff at the custome store here was on sale for this) but we set up a nail station to do manicures. We played a game called "dot walk" you know like cake walk. The prizes I used were the mini bottle and the full size bottle I also got some lotions from the box I went and bought from Macys. The whole set I bought with my own money was $98 it came with a full size, a mini bottle, adn 2 lotions.


     
     
     
     
     
    After the party I sent eveyone home with a goody bag that had items like nail polish, lady bug cake pops, and samples of the perfume all in a lady bug themed bag.
     
     

    

    No comments:

    Post a Comment