Wednesday, December 11, 2013

NYM Clean Freak Shampoo

 
Warning!!! The following products are NOT YOUR MOTHER'S!!

That's right I said not your mother's. These are creative cool and ultra-hip hair products designed for ladies just like you.

 

I received a cute little bottle of NYM Clean Freak dry Shampoo from Influenster in my latest voxbox the Violet Vox box free. 
  
 Now what exactly is a dry shampoo you ask? Well for starters it's a reason to no longer pay your water bill haha....I am just kidding you should still probably pay that.

A dry shampoo is though a shampoo that doesn't require you to have to get in the shower and wash your hair then spend the time rinsing. It's great for people who are on the go or in a hurry. You just spray your hair evenly and well then brush through it. You can watch the spray absorb the oil in your hair and leave with a super refreshed feeling.
 As for me I just colored my hair and some of you may know this from experience, but, it's not a good idea to wash your hair a little while after you just got it colored. so lucky me I had this dry shampoo!

As you can see it is nice and shiny and it smells pretty good too :). Sorry no scratch and sniff included in this blog. The smell is very pleasant though and not over bearing like old lady perfume it's a very fresh clean scent.


They're are plenty of other products to try out besides the dry shampoo if that's not your thing. They have 15 total products one for almost everything. Now I absolutely love the packaging they come in and they would be very hard to miss when shopping since they are sooo colorful. The names are super cute to. Now I don't know about you but my mom is always trying to use my clothes, make up, etc....but lucky me this one says it right on the label "Not your mother's" sorry mama" 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment