Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Montagne Jeunesse Clay Spas

Montagne Jeunesse Clay Spas


  

How many girl's can tell me that they wouldn't enjoy a day at the spa or a day of pampering and relaxation? If you said "No you wouldn't" then pinch yourself because we all no your lying. I myself wish I could go to the spa everyday but sadly I am not a millionaire and I don't have a sugar daddy so that just doesn't fit the budget. What I can do though is my own fun pampering at home.

I recently received a Montagne Jeunesse Clay Mask from Influenster free in my Violet Voxbox. Now I have used this brand before but, I have never before used this type of mask.

  

The mask is made of bamboo infused fabric which is supposed to be quicken and clean your face better.
Now this took a little getting used to as you can see from the mask above how it will go on. It was at first a little difficult to get on at first I guess because I have a smaller face and these are one size masks. I pulled the edges that were hanging off though up and smoothed them flat against the rest of the mask and it worked. The mask I received was a glacial clay mask and man was it a glacier my whole face felt tingly like it was cold.

      

After about 10-15 minutes when you peel the mask off there is hardly any residue so not as much clean up is required. And your face is left soft and feeling clean and fresh with a pleasant scent. 

The awesome thing about these masks is that they are under $3 and can be found at almost anywhere that sells beauty products. The $3 part is great in my opinion because every girl deserves to be pampered rather it be at a high dollar spa or at home in a bubble bath Montagne Jeunesse makes it possible for anyone to enjoy their own me time.



No comments:

Post a Comment