Wednesday, October 23, 2013

NYC New York Color Big Bold Gloss

NYC New York Color Big Bold Gloss

 

It's Big, It's Bold, and It's from NewYork? It's the NYC New York Big Bold Gloss. I received it free to try out in my newest voxbox from Influenster the Varsity Voxbox. 


I received a pinkish color but don't let the color in the bottle full you. There wasn't a ton of color to this which I admit I was relieved to discover as I am not much of a pink person. It is more of a nude to peachy color when you get it on but, it is full of shine. I actually started using it over my own lipstick to give it added shine.

 
As you can see in my pic though it doesn't really give you a lot of plumping to your lips AT ALL. It doesn't have that burn your lips huge thing that other brands sometimes cause though either. There's no weird taste to it or gross smell so your lips are safe at staying comfortable. This gloss is extremely smooth as well, I cannot tell you how ofter I find myself sticking to glasses, my husband's lips, of even napkins. I hate when you have lipgloss residue, you will not have that with this.
 

The container is much larger than your average lips sine so you really are getting your money's worth. If you use lips gloss daily like me you know this stuff is like gold in a bottle and the more you have the better.

 

It is available in 12 shades

BIG BOLD GLOSS - 465 Big Is Beautiful
Big Is Beautiful
(465)
BIG BOLD GLOSS - 466 Voluminous Peach
Voluminous Peach
(466)
BIG BOLD GLOSS - 467 Pleasantly Plump Pink
Pleasantly Plump Pink
(467)
BIG BOLD GLOSS - 468 Big City Blush
Big City Blush
(468)
BIG BOLD GLOSS - 469 Magnified Mauve
Magnified Mauve
(469)
BIG BOLD GLOSS - 470 Extra Large Latte
Extra Large Latte
(470)
BIG BOLD GLOSS - 471 Supersized Red
Supersized Red
(471)
BIG BOLD GLOSS - 472 Coral to the Max
Coral to the Max
(472)
BIG BOLD GLOSS - 473 Full on Fuchsia
Full on Fuchsia
(473)
BIG BOLD GLOSS - 474 Pumped Up Purple
Pumped Up Purple
(474)
BIG BOLD GLOSS - 475 Plumped Plum
Plumped Plum
(475)
BIG BOLD GLOSS - 476 Colossal Cacao
Colossal Cacao
(476) 
 
 
All can be found at most stores that carry beauty supplies and can be picked up for under $4. So if you're wanting a shine that lasts you should for sure check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment