Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Secret Outlast Clear Gel

Secret Outlast Clear Gel
 
Received this full size sample of Secret Outlast Deodorant from Influenster's VoxBox. It is offered in 4 different scent: Completely Clean, Protecting Powder, Sports Scent, and making it technically 3 "scents" unscented. I received the Completely Clean scent which smells very clean and fresh to me kinda like spring time.
 
 
 
The gel is clear which is nice and makes it leave literally no white annoying marks on your clothes. Nothing is more embarrassing then walking out with a deodorant stain all day.
 
 
 
The scent says last 48 hrs but I can't find myself not putting on deodorant every morning without felling gross later on so I didn't get past figuring out if it did last 2 days. It did last a full 24 hours though so I wouldn't put it past it to last the full term. One thing I didn't really like is the feeling I got from the gel. I kept feeling like I was sweating and it was freaking me out a little I kept checking but it wasn't sweat it was the gel.
 
 
 
 
I do prefer the gel though either way since it has no white mark or residue risk. Really looking forward to trying the powder scent hoping it's like the original roll on scent which smells great. :)
 
Go ahead and check out your other options and do your deo dance when you find that great scent for you.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment