Monday, June 3, 2013

Schwarzkopf Professional OSiS+

Schwarzkopf Professional OSiS+
 
Thanks to Influenster and Schwarzkopf I got to try some of the Osis+ geltastic gel free. It has a wonderful scent to it kinda fruityish without that gross glue scent others have.  It came in a really nice sized bottle with an easy to use to that just pops out and you get just the right amount without any over flow.
 
 
 
I used this on my hair when I was curling it and it worked wonders!! It held my curls all nice and firm all night and day without over frizzing it or falling out later on that evening.
 
Not only did I use it on my hair my husband has been using it like everyday on his. It holds his gelled hair firm and thank goodness doesn't flake any white stuff like I have noticed before with cheaper gels. I hate when it leaves residue yuck!!
 
 
 
It has seemed like it is a bottomless pit of gel since he has been using it way more then myself and it hasn't even put a dent in the bottle yet. My mom being a hairstylist told me that this stuff is really great and she uses it all the time at her job. So glad that it comes recommended by a professional as well.
 
You can get this at most beauty supply stores, salons, and even ulta it runs for about $18 but is well worth it.
 
To check out more products by Schwarzkopf Osis+ brand check out their website.
 
 
 
I didn't receive the dust it powder free from them but use it regularly anyways and it is absolutely my favorite product by them it is amazing. Definitely check it out.

1 comment:

  1. Great post! (: I got this as well in my box! (: How would you put the it in with curling your hair? Put it on before the curling, or after? Please let me know, I'd love to try it out that way. (:

    ReplyDelete