Thursday, December 27, 2012

Zicam Cold Remedy

Zicam Cold Remedy Rapid Melts


 I received a kit of 6 boxes of 25 zicam cold rapidmelts from crowdtap free to try out. Lucky me I got sick in time to test it out myself :(.

Runny nose, congestion, sore throat, cough, sneezing and a fever that would not quit. My whole body ached, my eyes and nose were red and I was miserable. The last 3 days I took about 8 different cold meds - the only thing that worked at all was the Nyquil I took at night. So I decided it was time to give it a try.
I started yesterday and after several doses (every 3 hours) I woke up today and it feels like the cold is on its way out. No fever, nose is not bad, cough's gone as is the sneezing. Body aches are gone. It's amazing. This is the only med I'm taking and based on the way I felt yesterday the cold had dug in for a long haul. I cannot believe the difference. Literally overnight I feel about 80% better.

I can't speak for others...and the taste of this is sort of like the old children's aspirin's but more chalky. Frankly it could taste way worse and I'd still use it. For me this stuff is like gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment