Sunday, December 2, 2012

Dino Lingo

I have recently been introduced to a company called Dino Lingo through a company called Influenster. I did little research and found it to be very similar to Rosetta Stone but for children which I found very interesting. With more then 30 languages to choose from the possibilities seem endless with learning. 

My child watches shows like Kai Lan and Dora but they only teach at a minimum with few words and at a very slow pace. Dino Lingo uses a method similar with teaching by using fun characters, games, and songs to keep your child interested but teaches at a much more higher level then your everyday tv shows.

Each kit comes with tons of items to get your little one pumped to learn.

Now I myself think this is something fantastic to get for our children especially for their future. In my mind I feel my child will be much more successful in life being bilingual. 








 Really hoping to get a chance to try it out from Influenster but if not still really considering it anyways. Check it out for yourselves though there are lots of great videos and other information on their site to help out with any doubt you may have or questions. :)

  http://dinolingo.com/method/method.html

No comments:

Post a Comment