Thursday, December 27, 2012

Neutrogena Norwegian Formula

  


My latest free bzzkit is from neutrogena it came with a full size bottle and 6 trial sized bottles to give out to others.


 

I decided before I tried it out I would give myself a manicure and redo my nails since Christmas is now over. I began to take off my red polish with acetone. Followed by buffing, filing, and shaping my nails. Now as you can imagine my nails were pretty dull looking and dry from the filing and chemicals I just placed on them. So I washed my nails to get all the residue off before placing a tiny pea sized amount of Neutorgena on my hands. I massaged the lotion on my fingers and all over my hands with just this tiny amount I went a long way. The lotion is both clear and fragrance free, a win win if you ask me. You don't have to worry about an over bearing smell or dye getting on or staining anything. Even after polishing my nails now hours later my hands are so soft. They feel like they have been masked in a silk cloth of softness.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment