Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The Original™ Dish Drying Mat

I was sent The Original Dish Drying Mat to review and just as I was told I would, I loved it right after using it.  In fact, since receiving it, I have run to my local Bed, Bath and Beyond and purchased a second one. 
I have a double sided sink, but love having both sides open and don’t like placing a dish drying rack in one side.  I also dislike countertop clutter and didn’t want a sink-side drying rack either.  So in the past when I would handwash dishes and need a place to lay them to dry, I would simply lay a kitchen towel on my counter and place them there.  To me, it was getting the job done.  However, I do remember those towels being soaking wet afterwards.  If not placed in the laundry right away, they had the potential to get stinky.  And we have granite countertops and that can cause discoloration if something wet sits in one area of it for too long.
The Original Dish Drying Mat has numerous benefits and features that will quickly make you realize that this is much more than that kitchen towel you’ve been drying your dishes on!
  • Holds up to 4 times its weight in water
  • Cushions delicate dishes and stemware
  • Machine washable and highly durable
  • Folds and stores easily
Buy It!  Follow this link to see where you can buy your own Original Dish Drying Mat!  You can also learn more about The Original Dish Drying Mat by following their Facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment