Tuesday, October 2, 2012

LypSyl Intense Protection LypMoisturizer




I received this via influester to test out now I love free lip stuff as much as the next girl and who wouldn't love this it's super cute with it's little bee pusher on the side but I didn't like that it felt like actual wax on my lips. I couldn't slide them for anything. :(





LypSyl Intense Protection LypMoisturizer™
Created with pure Swedish beeswax, organic shea butter and vitamins A and E for long-lasting, deep-penetrating moisture and lip care protection. LypSyl Intense Protection LypMoisturizer™ helps moisturize, soften and protect your lips naturally. The unique one-hand slide allows for quick application. And, the oversize application tip ensures this ultra- light formula spreads evenly for better lip coverage.
 • Fresh minty flavor.
 • Not tested on animals! 


 http://www.lypsylhome.com/lypformulas_original.html

No comments:

Post a Comment