Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Green Mountain Coffee

So I just got accepted into a campaign for green mountain coffee free from bzz agent..not sure yet if I will be getting ground coffee or k cups (either is fine). I must admit though I didn't really know much about this coffee or brand until getting invited to try it. It seems to have loads of benefits like being one of the largest fair trade certified organic brewers in the country ( I <3 my organics). I can't wait til it arrives so I can try it out though, so be sure to check back in a few weeks give or take to see how it went :). In the mean time check them out on facebook maybe you to can score a free sample. https://www.facebook.com/GreenMountainCoffee











Finally my bzz kit has arrived it consisted of 12 samples 4 different flavors with 3 of each, a ton of coupons to share, and a booklet to help out with my bzzing.
 




 
Now onto the brand itself Green Mountain Coffee. I used several sites when reading up on this wikepedia was the most helpful I found. I found it amazing that they have over 100 different flavors and all so unique. It is available in both k cups and bags which is really nice because I myself ue the kcups but other people I know who don't own a keurig and enjoy coffee to could experience the same great flavors. I actually used my coupon and got my grandpa a bag of hazelnut fudge coffe and oh emm gee it smelled so good I wanted to eat the package. I really enjoy that I feel I am making a difference when drinking this coffee too. Helping assure farmers get fair priced beans, improving the environment, supporting the community and so many other things, who knew a coffee could do so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment